Bukowice Industrial Park
Bukowice Industrial Park was established as industrial property at a distance of 5 km from Brzeg Dolny, at a safe distance from human settlements and is a fully developed industrial zone of over 100 hectares, designated for production facilities and business services for almost every industry (including chemical industry) and it’s classified as high-end industrial construction sites in Poland. The industrial park has been secured with all the necessary modern media: electricity, telecommunication, water, gas, sewer. The entire technical infrastructure has significant reserves that may satisfy every demand of investors even for chemical industry.
Bukowice Industrial Park area has no restrictions on the utilization and ecology.
Bukowice Industrial Park is one of the best places for industrial investments near Wrocław agglomeration. What matters above all is closeness to Wrocław - the capital city of Lower Silesia, as well as the location in the vicinity of Germany and the Czech Republic. Brzeg Dolny municipality can help smooth the paperwork related to the operation of investment, contribute to the cost of infrastructure as well as provide long-term tax relief. Our industrial estate may be your future business location.
Bukowice Industrial Park is located 25 km from Wroclaw on the main highway intersection  Wolow - Oborniki Slaskie and Brzeg Dolny - Zmigrod. In 2013, was built a bridge over the Odra river in Brzeg Dolny, which will be part of the route, which will connect Zmigrod and Brzeg Dolny with the A4 highway. Were built two bridges. One of the Oder river and the other on the river Jeziorka with access roads to the bridge on the left bank of the Oder and the right side of the Oder River with connection to the provincial road No. 341
Construction of ring road around Miekina and Brzeg Dolny is done, it became a part of Wroclaw aglomeration bypass road. That gave Bukowice Industrial Part far better connection to A4 highway and S5 express road to Poznan. In reality that conection shortened time to reach Wrocław airport down to 30 minutes.
Bukowice Industrial Park offers a fully developed land for industry (manufacturing and services), logistics and distribution. The grounds are located on flat terrain and are not built. In the BIP there are no restrictions on industrial investments.
Utilities: (new installations)
- Electricity -power transmission line which gives the possibility of electricity supply of 6 kV , 20 kV and110 kV.
- Water -urban water supply pipeline fed Ø 110.
- Gas -high-pressure gas pipeline Ø 250. (Polish Gas - GZ 50 , high energy)
- Sewer -industrial waste is discharged to the sanitary sewer system through pipe Ø 200.
- Telecom -telephone lines and ability to connect to the fiber optic line (from Moscow to Frankfurt/Main).
- Development intensity ratio is high as 80%
- Allowable building height is 20 m (there is no limit to the height of technical equipment associated with the investment, such as silos, etc)
- Access to nearby rail lines (two lines)
- Closines of waste water treatment plants with possible connection
- Closines of the heavy waste plant (in the PCC Rokita SA)
- Excellent location - close to Wrocław and the A4
- The proximity of the international airport in Wroclaw
- Within a radius of 50 km over one million inhabitants
- The proximity of academic and University of Wroclaw
- Qualified staff of all levels
- Help of Brzeg Dolny municipalities in the implementation of the investment.
For eligible companies sub-areas of Special Economic Zone ( SEZ ) can be created at BIP.
Every production engineer knows exactly how important and dangerous for production cycle are micro power outages.
They cause serious outage in factory machinery and in some cases stop whole production lines. Even if the outage is a fraction of the second restarting of the machines takes from minutes to days in case of whole lines therefore potential economical loss of such scenario is very significant.
We are pleased to announce that BIP is currently the larges and closest investment terrain located near to, modernized to the latest switchgear, electric power distribution center located in Oborniki Slaskie.
This is first in Poland scale such modern type of 110 kV distribution center with line passing directly thru terrain of Bukowice Industrial Park.
This installation gives investors stability of production which is crucial in estimating values in business plans.
Bukowice Industrial Park
There are no ecological restrictions !
There is no risk of flooding or land-slide !
There are no obstacles on the surface of the land !
There is no necessity to establish a buffer zone there !
There are no restrictions as regards sewage disposal !
This is the best land in Poland allocated for the construction of chemical properties.
Your chemical investment ( Special Economic Zone ) can be found here really good area for further progress.